BaroCook 1200ml Cooker
The 1200ml (40oz) stove is our largest and most popular portable stove that fits 40 oz of food or liquid, enough for a 3-4 person meal comfortably or a large meal for two people.
Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, railroaders, emergency food storage and so much more, the uses are endless. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal.
With the supplied heating packs, you can carry, cook, and heat your meals easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam, and the heat pack will heat your meal. When your meal is heated, open the lid and enjoy.
BaroCook 1200ml Cooker Details:
- Package includes: BaroCook BC-007 40 oz. (1200ml) rectangle stove container + one 50g heating pack + instructions
- No fire, fuel, or electricity required. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes and stay warm for another 30 minutes
- A great addition to 72-hour kits, go bags, emergency food storage, and much more!
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless and biodegradable heat packets
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight lid
- Reheat foods safely in our, food-grade, high-quality, rust-resistant 18/10 stainless steel inner container
- BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead-free
- Can be used safely indoors or outdoors.
- For best results use large 50g heat packs
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food
- Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.
How BaroCook Works
Barocook Cooking Containers are made up of an outer plastic container and an inner metal container that holds your food or drink. The outer plastic container has room in the bottom for a small packet (50g or 20g) and some water.
The heating packets are made of quicklime (calcium oxide), which is a combination of 18 different minerals and sands. When the packet comes into contact with water, a chemical reaction occurs that heats the water to 98° (208°F). The steam produced from this reaction (a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen gas) is non-toxic, eco-friendly and odourless.
Because the outer plastic container is fully sealed during the process, the resulting steam heats the contents of the metal container.