Return & Exchange Policy:
Holiday Season Return Policy Extension
Shop worry free this holiday season! If your purchase is a gift, we will accept returns or exchanges that are postmarked back to us by January 11th, 2019. All other regular season conditions still apply. Please see below for return & exchange information.
Regular Season Return Policy:
We will gladly accept returns and exchanges that are postmarked back to us within 14 days of delivery. All items must be new, unused, not washed, have their original tags and packaging still attached and must show no signs of wear or damage.
We offer two return/exchange options:
1) Free in-store returns & exchanges at our West Edmonton store location (17348 118 Ave, Edmonton AB).
2) Ship your item(s) back to us with a letter enclosed stating whether you'd like a refund or exchange. We also recommend that you notify us of your plans via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive your item(s) back we will notify you once your refund or exchange has been processed. If you are looking for an exchange, we also recommend that you place another order online for the correct item before shipping the original item back to us. This will guarantee inventory availability and you will receive your new product sooner. When we receive your exchange item back and it has been inspected/approved, we will simply refund you.
Martin Motor Sports E-Store
17348 118 Ave
Edmonton AB Canada T5S 2L7
Please note, you are responsible for any and all return shipping costs. We strongly recommend you use a traceable shipping service and/or purchase shipping insurance as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged returns, and we cannot guarantee receipt without a delivery signature.
Need help? Send us an email at email@example.com or click here to contact us!
Further Info Regarding Warranty & Refunds:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the original tags still attached.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number should we need to contact you directly.
Exchanges (if applicable):
If you need to exchange an item, please follow the return/exchange procedure outlined above.
Warranty varies by manufacturer. If you have warranty concerns or inquiries please contact us directly at email@example.com for details.