Vamoose Tricycle ST E-Bike
STABILITY, COMFORT & CONTROL
The Vamoose Tri-Cycle ST is the ideal electric cycle for getting around town, making a grocery run, commuting to work, or cruising around the neighbourhood. With three fat tires on the pavement, the Vamoose Tri-Cycle ST is ideal for anyone looking for extra stability, comfort, and control in their ride.
With a low step (about 15"), this Vamoose Tri-Cycle ST is also ideal for anyone with hip or mobility challenges and comes standard with a folding handlebar stem to improve stowing. As well, the Vamoose Tri-Cycle ST comes standard with a large capacity rear rack and an optional front rack is also available for additional convenience.
With a 7-speed internally geared hub, powerful hydraulic disc brakes with parking assist, rear differential (dramatically improving handling, traction and reduces strain on the drivetrain including pedals, crank, chainring, cassette, and derailleur), and 20"x4" fat puncture-resistant tires as well as a large 48W 17.5Ah battery, the Vamoose Tri-Cycle ST is ready to take you where you need to go.
- An aircraft aluminum 6061 frame with alloy front forks
- 20"x4” Fat Tires
- Nexus Internal Geared Hub
- Advanced light action, long-cage design with Teflon coated bushings
- Front & rear brakes: Tektro™ E350 Hydraulic Brakes
This Vamoose Tri-Cycle ST comes standard with a 48V 500W BAFANG™ motor, giving you plenty of assistance to power your enjoyment. As well, the Vamoose Tri-Cycle ST comes with a powerful 840 watt-hour battery. Giving you over an hour and a half of full power riding!
RANGE: 42 miles or 67 kilometers
- Motor: Brushless, 48V 500W
- Max 60 N.M. torque and up to 32 kph or 20 mph
- Samsung lithium 48V 17.5Ah battery
- 1:1 intelligent pedal assist system (PAS)
- 2.5A charger (6-8 hr. full charge time)
- Front and rear lights
- 32 km/h max speed
- 30-60 km range
- Max load 150 kgs (330 lbs)