O'Brien Zenith Wakesurf Board 57"
AGGRESSIVE SURFERS looking for the ultimate skim style performance.
Precision control, smooth carves, effortless spins, and skate inspired performance – the O’Brien Zenith has arrived. Its fast rockerline and sharp, responsive edges knife through the wave, providing the ultimate skim experience behind the boat. With instantaneous response generated by the 100% carbon fiber layup, the Zenith puts you in the driver’s seat to do anything you want on the wave. Surf with confidence on a board shaped to excel while riding forwards or backwards. Maintain control after landing shuvits and 180s and know that the nearly full length EVA deck pad will be there under your feet to help you ride away without any concern of slipping. Finally, take advantage of the Zenith’s 3 FCS compatible fin boxes to tweak your fin setup to match the performance characteristics that you demand from your board!
Rider Profile: Aggressive surfers looking for the ultimate skim style performance.
Construction: Surf Cap / 100% Carbon fiber - An extremely lightweight foam core wrapped in a durable polymer shell. Super light and extra strong, this shell makes the board resistant to dings to keep you shredding and eliminate the stressing.
- Divinycell core – Superior strength to weight ratio enabling the use of a thinner core to minimize weight and enhance performance
- Carbon fiber layup – Aerospace grade carbon fiber wrap that provides a quantum jump in performance over traditional fiberglass with unmatched strength to weight ratios
- Machined EVA pad – Grippy pad covers almost the entire deck so you can confidently place your feet anywhere; also features an elevated arch bar and angled kick tail for precision control
- 3 FCS compatible fin boxes – Customize your fin setup to meet your performance needs; comes with one Spike 1.0 fin and 2 Trace 1.75 fins
- Enhanced semi-twin design: Stable ride forwards and backwards; perfect for riding out on shuvs, 180s and air reverses
- Diamond tail: Ideal pivot point for strong, snappy turns paired with stable traction through the tail
Skim style: Using smaller fins and a sharper rail, these boards have a loose, skatey feel on the water making it easier to complete surface spins and more skate inspired moves.
|Length||144.7 cm / 57"|
|Width||52.3 cm / 20.6"|
|WT. Range||120-220 lbs|
(1) Spike 1.0
(2) Trace 1.75