Hyperlite Divine 119 Junior Wakeboard
FORGIVING FIRST RIDE
Her wakeboard adventure begins with the Divine Jr. A board preferred by beginner/intermediate riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series. The Divine provides a mellower turn with smoother lift off the wake. This series is perfect for the kids first time behind the boat!
- LAYERED GLASS: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- SATIN FLEX: Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female riders' standards.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER: The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- MOLDED-IN FINS
- M6 INSERTS
- V BOTTOM TUNNEL
- FORGIVING 6 DEGREE EDGE BEVEL
SHAPED BY AARON
Aaron has a solid pedigree in board design and he’s responsible for everything that goes into a Hyperlite board today. No wonder he and Rusty devised the Marek which earned multiple “Board of the Year” awards. Always enhancing a wakeboard’s performance, whether at the top end with our Kruz Nova or entry level with our best-selling State 2.0, he’s Hyperlite’s master mind, killing it for boat and cable riders alike.