10.5 Gallon Flo-Fast Fluid Container w/ Pump
The FLO-FAST ™ 10.5 gallon container was designed for portable fluid transfer applications ranging from a variety of recreational uses and commercial purposes. The rotationally-molded polyethylene construction combined with dual handles make it ultra-functional and exceptionally durable; therefore it will hold up in any type of environment. The material is compatible with aqueous fluids, fuels, oils, and many types of chemicals. Our patent-pending technology of the brass air valve maximizes fluid flow, especially when utilized with the FLO-FAST ™ Pump System. Additionally, the FLO-FAST ™ container has a built-in handle on the bottom making it easier to grip and control when transporting. The FLO-FAST ™ 10.5 gallon can will provide the utility and function necessary for all your portable fluid and fuel transfer operations.
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 11" x 32"
- Container holds 10.5 gallons of fluid
- Liquid level indicators in liters and gallons
- Container is rotationally-molded which gives additional wall thickness throughout, making it ultra-durable and long-lasting
- 3 inch opening with solid-plastic cap and internal o-ring to provide maximum seal
- Dual handle for ease in transport, grip, and handling
- Molded-in, female brass insert, combined with male vent valve to provide ample airflow when utilizing the FLO-FAST ™ Pump
- The FLO-FAST ™ Versa Cart holds 2 of the FLO-FAST ™ 10.5 containers
- Designed and built to fit standard motorsport container (jug) holders inside toy/race haulers- 10.5 gallon containers will double your fluid capacity.
- 5 gallon container (jug)
- Cap and internal o-ring
- Brass air vent valve
The Professional Model Pump was designed for recreational fuel and fluid transfer uses as well as commercial applications. The fluid transfer pump was developed from a plastic composite material that is compatible with all fluid types ranging from water and fuels to even the harshest of chemicals. The Professional Model Pump, our patented technology, was designed for FLO-FAST ™ containers, as well as all industry-standard, large mouth containers (jugs) with a 3 inch opening. Additionally, the pump can adapt to industry standard 15, 30, and 55 gallon barrels with a bung adaptor. The pump has three internal vanes that build pressure to pump and draw fluid up to 8 gallons per minute. The FLO-FAST ™ pump is ultra-durable, made to last, and will transfer fluids fast, safe, and easy.
- Pumps or draws (siphons) up to 8 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Empties our 7.5 gallon can in under 60 seconds
- Corrosion resistant 3 Vane Rotary Pump
- New Telescoping Draw Tube allows the flexibility to own multiple size containers with the need for only 1 Pump
- The double-seal technology holds up with all types of fluids, even the harshest chemicals
- Shaft runs independently from the internal 3 vane rotor and runs on a bearing to ensure all components turn and stay in alignment, providing a tremendous amount of cycle life
- Tight tolerances which provide maximum suction and self-priming
- Container Pump: Fits industry standard 5, 7.5, 10.5, and 15 gallon containers with a 3 inch wide opening
- Barrel Pump: Adapts to standard 15, 30, and 55 gallon barrels with our bung adaptor
- Combo Pump: Fits industry standard 5, 7.5, 10.5, and 15 gallon containers with a 3 inch wide opening as well as adapts to standard 15, 30, and 55 gallon barrels with our bung adaptor
- Pump hose offers industry-leading safety tether which attaches to a vessel or vehicle to ensure hose stays in fluid opening, eliminating spillage
- Also draws fluid out of a barrel at a rate of 8 gallons per minute. Simply place the hose down into the fluid, and reverse the pump to pull fluid out