509 Altitude Black Ops Carbon Composite Helmet (Non-Current)
One of the bestselling helmets, the 509 Altitude excels across four key principles: Safety, Performance, Fit and Style.
The Altitude helmet is constructed from an innovative new thermoplastic poly alloy outer shell material. This new material allows the 509 Altitude Carbon Fiber Helmet to be super-light with an industry-leading 100% carbon fiber construction.
Revolutionary design means precision fit and sleek profiling that exceeds the competition, plus innovative venting and all-day comfort for aggressive riding.
- Comes standard with universal camera mount
- Comes standard with Fidlock® easy-open magnetic strap clasp
- Comes standard with our new Pro Series Liner and Cheekpads
- Comes standard with a cold weather breathbox Innovative aerodynamic channels & 8 intake/exhaust vent ports
- 7 sizes across 3 outer shell molds ensure excellent fit
- Meets and exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards DOT/ECE
- Helmet weight from 1230 grams
The Altitude helmet meets or exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards. It features an innovative dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection in the event of an accident. The front chin area of the helmet is protected by a specially designed expanded polyurethane chin insert that provides front impact protection. The outer shell is made of specially designed carbon fiber for maximum shell strength with minimal weight.
Goggle performance is directly affected by the fit of the goggles in your helmet. Mixing a different brand goggle and helmet will only result in decreased goggle performance. The 509 goggle and Altitude helmet combo was designed to fit and function perfectly together. Both products were specifically engineered for optimal performance from an industry leading combo fit. The Altitude helmet was engineered from the ground up to provide an improved goggle fit over our previous Evolution shell. Experience the first and only true helmet & goggle combo in the snowmobile industry.