509 Altitude 2.0 Hi-Flow Cyan Navy Helmet (Non-Current)
Reinvented to ride even harder, the second generation of the bestselling 509 Altitude series unleashes a whole new animal. Lighter, stronger, and even more comfortable thanks to a new hand lay-up fiberglass construction, the 509 Altitude 2.0 Helmet excels in any terrain or condition. Includes the Fidlock® magnetic strap buckle for easy one-handed operation, plus customizable features like a removable Pro-Series Breathbox to get you through a full season of extremes.
Engineered with larger chin bar intake and rear exhaust vents. All open vents removed shutter for increased flow, plugs removed, more breathable for mountain riders. Combined with an ultralight ECE layup this helmet is optimized for the most demanding off-trail riders.
- XS to 4X sizes available in three shells for optimal fit and minimal weight
- Upper vents for optimal airflow
- Go-Pro® mounting capability, improved design
- Fidlock® chinstrap strap closure for easy in and out
- Perfect fit between helmet eyeport and 509 goggles
- Pro-Series Breathbox for complete protection, removable for optimal air flow
- Weight: ECE helmet starting at 1115 grams for ECE